Harvard pursues its core academic mission as a leader in pedagogical innovation. As educator and institution, Harvard is committed to pioneering degree opportunities that cross traditional boundaries of discipline, format, and school. To support and foster this commitment, VPAL coordinates among stakeholders across the University and oversees approval for new degree programs, such as the following.
- Master in Clinical Service Operations (Harvard Medical School)
- Master of Healthcare Quality and Safety (Harvard Medical School)
- Master of Medical Science in Clinical Investigation (Harvard Medical School)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Epidemiology (Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health)
- Master of Religion and Public Life (Harvard Divinity School)
- MS/MBA Biotechnology: Life Sciences (Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and Harvard Business School)
- Public Leadership Credential (Harvard Kennedy School)